Omni Resort Hilton Head Island
Resort luxury, a private beachfront, kitchenettes, a full-service spa and an outdoor pool are among the amenities on hand at the stunning, non-smoking Omni Oceanfront Resort Hilton Head Island.
With all it has to offer, it’s no wonder that the Omni is a top pick of many Hilton Head travelers guests. This five-floor, two-building, 322-room hotel offers studio suites with kitchenettes and private balconies. Accommodations include cable TV, Wi-Fi access, hairdryers and free local calls. And recreation options here are almost endless. The property is laced with lagoons, and there are three heated pools, miles of white sand beaches and bike trails. There’s a full-service spa, and guests can play golf or tennis at the Palmetto Dunes facilities, where the hotel is located. Cap the day with a romantic dinner at the hotel’s steakhouse. Pets are permitted, and valet parking is available for an additional fee.
The hotel is inside Palmetto Dunes, seven miles from Hilton Head Municipal Airport and 50 miles from Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport.
Children and Pets
Arrival and Departure
Required at Check In
Additional Hotel Fees
- Resort fee: $24.20 per accommodation, per night
- Destination fee: $2.00 per accommodation, per night
- Deposite: $50.00 per day
- Valet parking $15.00 per night with in/out privileges
- Rollaway beds are available for $20.00 per night
- Children’s club access is available for an extra charge
- Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of $150.00 per accommodation, per stay
- RV/bus/truck parking is available for an extra charge
Resort fee includes:
Health club access
Fitness center access
Internet access (may be limited)
In-room bottled water